Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cotton Candy Machine
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 09:35:17 +0530

Yuk! Why would you ever want your children/grandchildren to eat this stuff?

We started training my granddaughter, who just turned one, on healthy
natural foods only, from her first meal of solid food. That means no
processed baby food, no sugary stuff, no deep fried foods, nothing out of
cans and bottles, etc.etc. There is nothing like starting young and
inculcating the right eating habits as a way of life.
Cheers
Jayanand