Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Dear Thieves
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 17:39:41 +0100

I've been busy and away from the list for the last while. It certainly lets
a backlog build up quickly! Anyway, here's my additions to other people's
backlog. It's something I spotted when looking for an inner city starter
house in Dublin with one of my sons.

An emotional plea from the owner of this old Skoda 100. Harolds Cross,
Dublin. iPhone 5S
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Thieves+-+Czech+Out.jpg.html

The owner of this old Skoda 100 is not the only one who finds his car
attractive. Harolds cross, Dublin. iPhone 5S
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Thieves+-+Czech+Out2.jpg.html

You made need to look at the large size.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] IMGs: Dear Thieves)
Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] IMGs: Dear Thieves)