Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/8/2015: my Florida family
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 23:37:16 -0400

Yesterday was a day of transition in a couple of ways. My son Moses left his
apartment in Lansdale, PA for the last time at around 6 a.m. He is now on
business in Colorado Springs, and when he returns on Thursday, it will be to
Philadelphia, which will be his home base for the next few months (although
he will spend most of his working time in Colorado). This is the very last
picture as he was heading out:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=4304808412&k=DZ4j8jT&lb=1&s=O

A couple of hours later, having emptied his apartment of the last odds and
ends and dropped off the keys at the rental office, we flew to Jacksonville,
FL, where my uncle Zev and my cousin Ilan live, and where we are spending
the 3 days while Moses is in Colorado. We have a close relationship to
Florida, having lived here from 1984 to 1990, and visited frequently in
subsequent years. My PhD is from the University of Florida, and my son was
born in Tampa. So it is nice to be down here again for a few days.

This is my cousin Ilan with his youngest daughter Ariel:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=4304808242&k=9Gw5v6h&lb=1&s=O

Ilan has a wife, three children, and two extremely cute little dogs, one of
which can be seen here:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=4304808216&k=37wjtDK&lb=1&s=O

Finally, my favourite scene of the day?my uncle Zev talking to my daughter
Monica about serious issues such as career possibilities, graduate school
options etc. My children have always been treated like their own
grandchildren by Zev and his wife Alina. The looked after my son when he was
a baby back in 1990 when my wife and I needed to go to New Jersey to do some
house hunting, and they have always been there for them, ever since. And so
it continues:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=4304808267&k=sRJCMkd&lb=1&s=O

One of the great things about this year 2015 is that we get to see them
twice?they visited us in Spain back in May, and now we are here, visiting
them.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman