Subject: [Leica] Cell Phone War Photos
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 20:33:23 -0400

Because he wanted to use a camera  phone and throw some of our the
traditional values back faces. He's on lists of top emerging photographers
and has gotten into Magamn he's working for people like National Geographic.
Pushing the boundaries is what he's all about and what they pretty much
expect from him. Short of paying him to shoot with an iPhone alone. I don't
think it was an accident his single camera accidently fell into a mud
puddle. I think it was plan A not plan B. but I can think whatever I want.
I think its lame. I don't find the photos all that cutting edge or otherwise
all that good.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/23/world/cnnphotos-libyan-sugar-civil-war/index.htm>

--
Mark William Rabiner