Subject: [Leica] Baku Bakery, Bread, and a Bike
From: narbutta17 at gmail.com (Matt Kollasch)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 14:25:51 +0500

I plan to go back to this bakery because the owner was friendly and happy
with having photos taken. I would like to get some photos of the bread
making process, which is hot, hard work with two ovens in a small room.

Follow link to 1st photo and then click to the right to see 2d photo: In
the 2d photo you will see how they bake this bread on the walls of the
oven. The bread is good when fresh and fresh lasts one day at the most.

http://www.kollarfoto.com/lug/almu1l72apeyp84781y739dkedoqyo

Thanks for looking. C&C welcome.

/matt

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Baku Bakery, Bread, and a Bike)