Subject: [Leica] Shirley Baker
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 22:28:44 +0100

Tina

Her work is very reminiscent of that of Bert Hardy who shot for years for
?Picture Post, the UK equivalent of ?Life. Nobody had her of her much, she
is like another Vivien Mayer.

Here is a link to Bert Hardy:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/gallery/2013/mar/24/bert-hardy-photographs-in-pictures

Gerry