Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tiger Swallow-halftail
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 16:34:04 -0500

I wanted to try a different lens on the E-1 when the rain finally quit
today, and this slightly battered veteran was the only action
available.  I concluded that the color rendition of the lens is a good
match for the E-1.  Though manual focus, I can stand further back and
still get a reasonably size image.  The bokeh ain't bad, either.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Tiger+Swallow-halftail.TIFF.html

Olympus E-1 and Takumar 135/3.5, ISO 200

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA