Subject: [Leica] IMG: Flutterbys Using the Takumar 135
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 15:25:52 -0500

John, I would agree with you, that is what I would expect.  However, I
think that only holds true if the total lens system is moving as one
element.  With this Pentax lens, there must be something else going on.
It has an extremely long focusing movement, more than I would expect for
a simple lens system.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA