Subject: [Leica] IMG: playful portraits
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 20:30:09 -0700

Steve Barbour came over this afternoon to chat and play with cameras. The
result: a couple of portraits:

This one is of Steve by me:

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Portraits/Friends-etc/n-Q6gmwB/i-8hqFcM4/A>

and this one is of me by Steve:

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Portraits/Friends-etc/n-Q6gmwB/i-X4rZjrJ/A>

Both with the Sony A7r ii with the f2.8 90mm Sony G lens, processed into B&W
in a combination of Lightroom and TrueGrain. I did the conversions. Th one
of Steve used Verichrome Pan while the one of me uses the Tri-X settings
(with some mods).

Thanks for looking. Comments/critique welcome & invited.

Adam

Replies: Reply from nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: playful portraits)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] IMG: playful portraits)