Subject: [Leica] August 29th Apocalyptic Dysphoria; Pictures on your watch.
From: dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 16:47:44 -0400

When I retired, I upgraded from a dumb phone to an iPhone6+ to keep track
of time.
Never wore a watch for over 45 years & relied on car clock for morning
commute.
Now all my digital pix are time stamped for me to recall when & I snapped
it.
Not really free as big brother can track my every movement when phone on.

Replies: Reply from smithjeffery at mac.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] August 29th Apocalyptic Dysphoria; Pictures on your watch.)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] August 29th Apocalyptic Dysphoria; Pictures on your watch.)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] August 29th Apocalyptic Dysphoria; Pictures on your watch.)