Subject: [Leica] August 29th Apocalyptic Dysphoria; Pictures on your watch.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 17:25:04 -0400

A lot of people don't need and excuse to look at their iPhone. They'd prefer
to be looking at it every minute and be walking down the sidewalk looking at
it and be driving their car looking at it.  I like to put it in my pocket
and not look at it for five or ten  minutes at a time. Give it a chance to
cool down