Subject: [Leica] M lens vs. E-lens vs. u4/3 lens
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 04:10:10 -0700

I know a number of you use the Sony E-mount cameras and a number of you use
the Olympus/Panasonic u 4/3 lens. Any opinions on strength and weakness of
each?

Note I am interested in the lens, not the various bodies. Note2: I am aware
the Sony E-mount cameras use APS-C sensor vs. Olympus 4/3 sensor.

Finally, which system is more friendly with the Leica M lens? Mainly
interested in the performance of the 35mm/50mm M lens.

Thanks

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto
// https://instagram.com/richardmanphoto