Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] OT "Zeiss Tele Tessar" 135/4
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 16:06:50 -0700

That was the lens I had, except mine was the original one pin variety made
by Zeiss in Germany.  Yours most likely is the two or three pin variety they
made for newer Rollei's than I had that had wide open aperture for metering
and later even auto exposure modes.  If it performs like my older Zeiss
version you will be very happy with the lens.  The German ones command a
premium price and the Singapore ones are much cheaper.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer
?
would ever have dared dream.??? James D. Watson