Subject: [Leica] IMG: Philly Naked Bike Ride 2015
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 23:48:32 +0200

I had a couple of the naked bike ride pics in my PAW but in looking through
my Philadelphia collection, I realized that there were many more that were
worth sharing. What makes the event special is that so many different kinds
of people take part?young, old, fat, skinny, black, white, Asian, whatever.
Some people are partly dressed, many are not. Whether or not you agree with
the ideology behind these events (and there is a lot of debate in the
cycling community about this), it is certainly a fun thing to witness:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Naked-Bike-Ride-in-Philly/

NOTE: by now it should be obvious that this gallery contains full frontal
nudity, male and female. If such things offend you, DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain