Subject: [Leica] Leica Workshops
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 14:56:26 -0700

Gerry,
I've done a one day workshop, which I have to say was very well done.
I really attended just to have a rational excuse to go to a different
city and to make contacts with the Leica people, which has come in handy
these last couple of years.

I have talked to folks who have gone to a two day class, and most of
them were happy. The ones that weren't are folks who are already very
good photographers, so I'd make sure that whatever the class is
offering, there is something in particular you are looking to learn,
i.e., a different shooting style or someone who you respect doing
portfolio reviews.

You might contact Tom Brichta, he is the Leica rep for California and is
also a Akademie instructor. tom911r7 at yahoo.com

Jay