Subject: [Leica] Epson Kozo paper
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 04:45:59 -0700

Dear Douglas, I have considered coating my own silver gelatin paper, but no
time yet :-)

This is Epson Kozo "Signature Worthy" INKJET paper (i.e. their highest
quality line of paper). Unlike other washi or kozo inkjet papers on the
market, this one has a backing so it's very thick going into the printer.
After about 20 mins, you can peel off the backing and it's just a beautiful
print. If you hold it up to the light, you can see a lot of wood fibers.

I haven't printed matt paper for a couple years, mainly because they are so
fragile, but if I remember correctly, this should compare quite well with
the best Rag paper, but with a kozo texture and translucency.