Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pool Paradise
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 18:10:13 -0700

My first reply went empty. Yes, touch pads are a great improvement over
mice, except that at times an accidental light touch does what you don?t
want.

What I?m writing about is the exposure for the waterfall at the back.
Lately, I became a believer in like 1/15 to fuzz up the water and suggest
motion. But when I first had the opportunity to try it, the toy Lumix camera
wouldn?t stop down beyond f/8, not far enough to permit that long an
exposure. I was pissed off at the time. I think I also went to the lowest
available ISO. Don?t really remember.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org

Question Authority and the authorities will question you.