Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 38: a week in Scotland
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 12:43:23 +0100

Very interesting photo tour around Glasgow. I was in it once back in the 90s
walking from one station to the other as I had flown to Prestwick en route
to Edinburgh and the trains didn't connect. Unfortunately it was around 10pm
and, while the pubs were full, there were full people rolling around the the
streets too. Edgy. Well that part of the city was.

Douglas