Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Planar T and no beer
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 14:20:39 -0400

Thanks to everyone on the lug for their advice, I got the 50mm Zeiss Planar
T f2 to replace my Serenar 50mm 1.8. I can?t post any photos with it until I
find some luggers to go LeicaStacking in a dark pub, but I can say that Jim
Shulman was correct in that the 1/3 stop clicks are annoying as sand in your
margarita. Whose Idea was that?

I?ve also noticed that the official hood is $84 though $3 will get you any
number of swank hoods that also fit on ebay.

Q: Does a square hood look cooler than a round one? And do vented hoods go
faster?

kc

Replies: Reply from geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey) ([Leica] Zeiss Planar T and no beer)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Zeiss Planar T and no beer)