Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: A day in Liverpool
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 08:29:13 +0200

The second week of September was mainly spent working, but at the end of
week another trip awaited, this time to accompany Monica to the small town
in northern Wales where she will spend the next 3 months. We started with a
night in Liverpool (the nearest airport to where she is going, and one to
which Easyjet has direct flights from Alicante). I have been to Liverpool
before but Monica had not, so it was to nice to explore the city a bit with
her. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1476

Cheers,
Nathan