Subject: [Leica] LR CC crashes & Windows 10
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 14:24:47 -0700

I have had Win 10 on my main pc for several months.
No problems with LR (or anything else).

Lew, you might be able to find a Win 8.1 driver for the Dell & manually
install it; I had to do that on an older HP pc of mine that I use as a
media server. It too has a graphics chip on the board and there wasn't a
native driver for Win 10. The Win 8 driver cured all problems.

Jay

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] LR CC crashes & Windows 10)
Message from lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz) ([Leica] LR CC crashes & Windows 10)