Subject: [Leica] Happy 16th. Birthday!
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 01:31:24 +0200

Thank you Peter!

Yes this is one of the legendary lenses produced by Taylor, Taylor & Hobson,
still in production today but only for TV, Cinema and Great Format, I?ve had
recently some of these on my hands? WOW! they are among the very best in his
class. Mine is from the 40?s, M39, it was the lens mounted on the British
cameras REID. I like very much this small lens, it is very special. No it is
not coded, I use a M39 to M adaptor.

Cheers
Lluis

El 23/09/2015, a les 1.22, Peter Dzwig <pdzwig at summaventures.com> va