Subject: [Leica] Barcelona gathering
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 10:37:22 +0200

LUG: The train in Spain rides mainly on the plain, and I am on it. :-)

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. The Barcelona gathering was wonderful.
it was great to finally meet in person people I have known "virtually" for
years.

Our friend Lluis is a perfect host and a perfect gentleman, and one of the
nicest people you'll ever meet. But we knew that! Mariela is one of the
sweetest ladies to grace this planet.

Greg, you'll be happy to know that I did some Groucho Marx impressions
during the dinner. This amused the Americans at one nearby table, and
bewildered the Russians at another.

We walked all over the city with Lluis, Mariela, Geoff and Bron. I took many
photos, but you'll have to wait until we get home to see them.

Thanks to all for a fantastic time, especially to Lluis and Mariela.

-Peter
Sent from my iPhone. Any mistakes are all its fault.

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Barcelona gathering)