Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 06:29:19 -0500

Yesterday I posted a view of a Spider Lily, and the response made me hope
you'll like the Friday offering as much!

They're up late this year since we've had a dry September, these mostly red
visitors that some call Hurricane Lilies.  (They often show up white too.)

This one grows almost exactly where I saw my first Spider bloom in
September 1991, the month we moved to this house.

Pardon my nostalgia!

http://sonc.com/look/?p=4636

--
Regards,