Subject: [Leica] Sensor corrosion?
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 08:59:45 +0200

All I know is that I keep hearing about cameras having to take trips to
Solms for repairs. And when I look at my own experience over the years, I
have never had to send my Canon, Ricoh, Panasonic, Pentax or Fuji cameras
for repair. The only film camera I have had that has needed repair was my
M7, and the only digital camera I have owned that needed repair was my M8.

I was thinking the other day that Leica cameras are a bit like the BMW
company car I had in Belgium in 1998-2000: off all the cars in my life, it
was the one I enjoyed driving the most, but it was also the one that left me
stranded at the side of the road more than any other car I have had (with a
possible tie with the crappy Chrysler car I had in the US in the 1980s).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain