Subject: [Leica] IMG: Raptor migration
From: geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 12:29:28 -0500

Great shots Doug.  Thanks for the technical ID information on the hawks
also.  Looks like the Sony and Canon combo are working well for you.  I am
waiting for my copy of the new Nikon 200 - 500 f5.6 zoom to arrive on
Tuesday.  should be a nice compliment to my 400/2.8.  Also I need to take a
break from unpacking boxes and get out and do some shooting next week. ;)

Gene