Subject: [Leica] Bob hits the big time...
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 01:05:47 -0500

Our local semi-newspaper has reported that this weekend, at a fundraising
event for a local college, two patrons each paid $6,000 for an authentic
Italian dinner prepared by our own Bob Benson and his wife. As someone who
has lived in this town a lot longer than Bob, I think his photos of the
event will sell for at least $10 each. This is the Rodney Dangerfield of
photography.

Congratuations Bob and Noreen!

Bill Pearce