Subject: [Leica] Dear Doug
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 22:09:33 -0500 (CDT)

Do you really want to known as....Devious Doug?

Who said my share is only half?

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

On 09/29/15, Doug Herr wrote:

What an opportunity this is!

Step 1: find a decent, overlooked lens model from 30 years ago
Step 2: take some pictures with the lens
Step 3: if it's a good lens, buy all available
Step 4: post report on social media
Step 5: put all but one or two on eBay & watch the price balloon
Step 6: split profit with Frank for giving me the idea

;)

Would be funny if this actually worked!

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento