Subject: [Leica] Lluis Captures Emotion
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 22:56:07 +0200

Hi Leon,

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your comment because you have
pointed in the subject of my main interest ?Capturing Emotion?, I?m just
working on this and preparing something about it.

On my opinion a photography shall have certain points, we can have a long of
talk about composition, light, storytelling?. but also it shall communicate
something to the viewer, and for me emotion is the key, some days ago I?ve
read from Susan Sontag about aestheticall consumerism, she was right, we see
a lot of good pictures but very few that they make a emotion to us, I intend
it, not easy and not always as I wanted?. but I really appreciate your
comment, thank you!

Cheers
Lluis

El 04/10/2015, a les 7.14, Leon Pomeroy <drleonpomeroy at verizon.net> va