Subject: [Leica] Leica lenses on other cameras
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 23:10:07 -0500

I've been using Leica lenses on my A7r, then my A7s.  They do fine.  I've
had some smearing on the corners with my 15mm V/C, but nothing unmanageable.
Some of those shots were blown to six feet tall for displays.

I've mostly used the Summilux 35, but I've used Nikon, Pentax, Konica, well,
dang nearly every kind of lens you can imagine.

from my iPad

Sonny Carter