Subject: [Leica] If not Lightroom, ...
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 12:43:53 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Pretty much every photo has a curves adjustment layer and a large number
have local color adjustments and/or local changes in brightness, contrast or
saturation.  Several are stitched from two or more exposures and for some of
the hummingbird photos I've removed feeders.  The DNG is the score.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com