Subject: [Leica] For a moment I thought this was a Leica ad
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 23:27:08 +0100

I agree, a very radical approach and a very interesting solution too. I
wonder
though whether it will work well with existing software or meet the standards
that groups like the LUG expect of a camera (whatever one of those is these
days).

No, I don't think I will be selling my M3 either - or my IIIf !

Peter