Subject: [Leica] July August September
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 08:21:43 -0500

Great idea, but my mattresses, tell me when they need flipping.

Once, my elderly father fell down, and was unable to get up.  He wasn't
hurt, just had handicap issues.  Anyhow, Mom called the EMT's to get him
up.  When that was done, they asked if there was anything else they could
do, and she asked them to turn her mattress.  They did!   :-)