Subject: [Leica] Instagram
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 17:45:23 -0700

Ditto also, but I still don?t dig the reason for yet another site for
posting pix. So far, I see posting to LUG gallery, to private websites, and
to Flickr. Why yet another? Is there some special feature of instagram that
is extra sexy?

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org

Question Authority and the authorities will question you.