Subject: [Leica] Babbage Difference Engine
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 15:04:03 -0700

Hi Larry,

If you?re local to the Computer History Museum, maybe we can meet there some
time. I?ve been volunteering there since about 2003 or whenever it was that
they moved from Moffat Field to the ex-Silicon Graphics building. I?m a
docent, and do the talking part of the Babbage Engine demo at 1 pm on almost
every Saturday.

Herb

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org

Question Authority and the authorities will question you.