Subject: [Leica] LUG Book 2015 - Closing Date 2015/12/15
From: abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 09:29:49 -0700

This places the demand to be a curator - a thankless task and probably not
one most people would sign up for. Having people self-select two images puts
the burden of editing on them.

Somehow I?ve missed the date for submissions. We?re only in October,
however. Most of us are used to the traditional end-of-year deadline. I
admit that I?ve missed the actual deadline date.

Adam

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] LUG Book 2015 - Closing Date 2015/12/15)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] LUG Book 2015 - Closing Date 2015/12/15)