Subject: [Leica] Leica announces SL (Typ 601), a 24MP full frame mirrorless capable of 11fps and 4K video
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 23:12:02 +0530

Tina, I read a detailed comparison of the Leica Q with the Fuji X100T in
the latest issue of the Amateur Photographer, possibly one of the more
honest magazines around as far as reviews go, because they get the bulk of
their advertising revenue from Classifieds, and not the manufacturers. The
Leica Q comes off better in practically every which way but the price. I
think the Fuji itself is a marvelous camera, and I do own and use one, but
I am definitely going to take a serious look at the Leica when I am next in
a position to do so (there are no dealers in India as yet). Maybe buying a
copy of the magazine for reading this particular article might be worth it?

If Fuji or Leica they bring out a fixed lens compact with a fast lens in
the range of 75mm to 90mm, I would buy one in a heartbeat!

Cheers
Jayanand