Subject: [Leica] BIG new Leica - TINA
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 16:33:43 -0400

The Leica SL with a small lens on it would be near pocketable (jacket
exterior pocket) unlike the Nikon. But like the M

I think we need to not define a camera body by the stupidly huge lens
someone puts on it. Any camera body can have a modest to compact optic on
front of it instead of a metal munching fast zoom or a zoom with an overly
wide range... And VR makes a lens way heavier and I think bulkier.

I'm saying put more Leicalike glass in front of these bodies and we can see
how they compare with an M with a typical M optic on it.