Subject: [Leica] BIG new Leica - TINA
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 15:42:32 -0700

Doug... the discount was not because users found out what it was, but rather
Hasselblad is basically broke.  Cash is cash.  Taking otherwise unsold and
unsellable merchandise and turning it into cash, when you are OUT of cash,
is a smart move..... It keep the Chapter 11 guys at bay.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net