Subject: [Leica] Leica announces SL (Typ 601), a 24MP full frame mirrorless capable of 11fps and 4K video
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 17:48:53 -0700

The sensor at least.  That is good news.  Wish the body were more like it.
My needs are different from yours, but at 65 and starting to feel it, size,
or more importantly, weight, does matter.

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson