Subject: [Leica] BIG new Leica
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 16:52:43 -0400

99% of what I shoot is hand-held.  The rest are shot with the camera
sitting on a trash-can or table or anything else that is stable.  I just
don't carry tripods around.  I used to carry mono-pods when I needed a
cane.  Now with my artificial knees, I don't need a cane so I don't usually
carry mono-pods either.  I use fast lenses, higher ISOs (fast film in the
past), and breathing techniques.  That's usually enough for a candle-lit
room in an adobe house with no windows.

Tina