Subject: [Leica] BIG new Leica
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 15:34:52 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Mark, the point is you've never used it, many people are using it now with
great results, and you were called out for a negative opinion of a Leica
you'd never used vs. your claim that people give you a hard time for a
positive opinion of Leica equipment.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com