Subject: [Leica] BIG new Leica
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 06:11:57 +0100

You?re such a sad wanker, Mark. Your hate of the M8 is pathological. On the
one hand you come across as a total Leica fan boy, but on the other hand you
have no experience with any of the cameras about which you pontificate.

Here are three random images from my PAD site:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-2nQcdR3/A
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-cMmWJBk/A
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-6BSFF6B/A

(all three from this year)