Subject: [Leica] BIG new Leica
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 15:46:42 -0400

Is it me or wouldn't this be a perfect opportunity to actually post a shot
which I took recently with a camera having just stated that I still use?
And maybe put down the date with some other nice tech info?
I do think there's a difference between still owning a camera and still
using one.
It's mainly just a cut and paste of a URL which makes it not just words.

On 10/25/15 1:35 PM, "Gene Duprey" <geneduprey2015 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I still use my M8, and it has had ZERO issues, going one 8 years?  It's
> the
same old story that you continue to harp on Mark, but then you have
> never
used one.  Try one you just may like it.

Gene

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at

--
Mark William Rabiner