Subject: [Leica] Light tripods and electronic first curtain
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 21:04:37 +0100

Oh well, I have never been a fan of Manfrotto. I have fixed the fibre rings
in many Gitzos, used geared columns etc. I have a steel and a carbon fibre
Gitzo, my 'best' tripod is the big Zone VI wooden tripod. With a Wimberley
head and big lenses it runs rings around my carbon fibre Gitzo with an Arca
Cube head...

John - in France