Subject: [Leica] Lumix DMC-TZ5
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 16:45:33 -0500

Tina,

My son has a Lumix with a Leica zoom, but I can't vouch for the model.
He has made some great images with it.  He mostly uses jpg files, after
having difficulty getting an improvement from starting with RAW files.

Snap a few.  You may be pleasantly surprised.  And you certainly aren't
risking much by carrying it along.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA