Subject: [Leica] Lens Culture Awards
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:24:18 +0100

Peter,

I like Sagi Kortler image, as well, very much Mater Dolorosa, what I dislike
or I think don?t deserve the first prize is the serie from Martin Roemers.
About the pictures that say anything to me are those from: Denny Renshaw,
Jean-Jacques Bernard, Luca Meola ? For me the second prize series is much
better than the first.

Cheers
Lluis