Subject: [Leica] Light tripods and electronic first curtain
From: geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 16:17:47 -0500

The current leg design of the Gitzo Systematic line are far better than
older design.  I have had no problems with water and snow.  the center
column is optional on the Systematics.  I ordered 2 top plates, one for the
Ball head, and one for the Gimbal, which makes switching very fast and
easy.  Love mine despite the cost.

gene