Subject: [Leica] IMG: Zanzibar market fish monger
From: abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 19:11:05 -0700

I think it showed how much I enjoyed the island-state/wannabe independent
country again.

Even though my hip was giving me fits I loved the walk. A photo I couldn?t
take: an array of five police armed with automatic weapons guarding a mosque
we passed by. That was a bit disconcerting! I wasn?t sure who they were
protecting against. I got ?the eye? from all of them as I walked by with my
cameras. One watched me until I turned a corner.

Adam

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Zanzibar market fish monger)