Subject: [Leica] IMG: Breakfast!
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 20:32:14 -0700

After landing in Boston way too early in the morning, I headed north out
of the idiocy that is Boston traffic as soon as I could.
I was hungry, and I didn't want to stop at the horrible chain
restaurants so I told myself that I'd wait to find a good place.
By the time I got to Salem, I was starving. Luckily I came around the
corner and found this place.
We don't have real diners like this in the Northwest, which is an
original 1952 Worcester Lunch Car Company diner.

The Salem Diner
Salem, Massachusetts
http://gallery.jayburleson.com/index.php/ne_2015/L1003993

Thanks for looking and all comments welcome!

Jay

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Breakfast!)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Breakfast!)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Breakfast!)